Thursday, March 13, 2008

An extraordinary cat

Just when you thought the cat issue was over, here I am talking about cats.

My allergies prevent me from owning a cat (I own two scoundrels that are lab mixes), but I do think cats are very cool.

My favorite cat in the whole word has a cat named Bean, which Martha had the privledge of baby sitting. Bean was a VERY big and very docile cat, with mostly white fur with black splotches. If you laid on the floor while watching TV, Bean would always come and lay on you and make it very difficult to breathe. Bean liked the company of humans and enjoyed being scratched.

An artist named Simon Tofield has managed to capture the playful and mischievious nature of his cat, which has some extraordinary abilities. Take a look at Simon's Cat.

No comments: