Sunday, January 27, 2008

Comments Welcome!


Comments are welcome on the OrvisBlog. Please feel free to speak your mind. Some folks have tried to post comments and had difficulties, and I think the problem could be with icon confusions. Below each post, you'll see three links. One (the time), goes to the top of my page. The other "0 comments" will goto a page that allows you to post a comment. You can post an "Anonymous" comment if you don't want to fill out the info. The letter looking icon will allow you to send my post to a friend, and it will ask for your friend's e-mail.

You can also make a comment by clicking on the title of the post and then clicking on the link that says "post a comment".

Hope this helps. And thanks for reading my blog. I have had a lot of positive feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test

Anonymous said...

hi