Sunday, August 16, 2009

Local Business: Tarantulas.com


Every once and a while, it’s good it to highlight a local business. Today’s business is tarantulas.com!

Yes, Edmonds is known for its restaurants, shops, and tarantulas! I have looked at their website and they have a variety of species from Acanthoscurria geniculats (otherwise known as the Brazilian Giant Whiteknee) to Theraphosa sp, blondi (alias the Burgundy Goliath Bird Eater).

Next time I need a giant bird eating spider, I am going to support our local businesses and go to trantulas.com. Don’t go to Lynnwood to get your tarantula. Only Edmonds has the best.

And I don’t have to walk far. It turns out that trantulas.com is located just on the other side of my backyard fence. We can wave to each other. Whoopee! Or should I just say EEEEEEEEE!

No comments: