Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas Gifts!

I got some great gifts this year that I want to share with you:

From the people of Edmonds: I got the honor of serving you for four more years.

From my supporters: Your time and contributions were essential to the campaign, but most importantly your support was the morale boost I needed to keep going.

From my opponent: A well needed dose of humility. He worked his butt off and he gave the people of Edmonds a real choice (and almost beat me).

From my family: Their love. How they put up with this election, I don’t know, but they hang in there, and I love them so.

From my country: Brave men who continue to fight for the safety of my family and my city.

From my God: His son, and his forgiveness, which I am definitely in need of.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: